Acerca de mim

A minha foto
A partilhar aquilo que faço com muito gosto: pintar sobre porcelana

sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2020

Prato de porcelana modelo de Villeroy e Roch que pintei durante a quarentena -------Porcelain plate model of Villeroy and Roch that I painted during the quarantine


No principio da quarentena, uma das minhas filhas ofereceu-me um lindo prato de porcelana modelo de Villeroy e Boch.
At the beginning of the quarantine, one of my daughters offered me a beautiful porcelain plate modeled by Villeroy and Boch.

Gosto muito da flor das chagas procurei num livro de Arte Nova este desenho que passei com papel de carbono para o meu prato
I really like the nasturtium flower I looked in an Art Nouveau book for this drawing that I passed with carbon paper to my plate

Porque continuávamos em quarentena da Covid19, e não tenho mufla para fazer a queima das peças de porcelana, canetei todo o meu desenho com açúcar e água o que me permitiu começar  a pintar.
  Because we were still in quarantine at Covid19, and I don't have a muffle to burn the porcelain pieces, I painted my entire drawing with sugar and water, which allowed me to start painting.

  






Só passado dois meses tive possibilidade de ir levar o meu prato para fazer a primeira queima. 
It was only two months later that I was able to take my plate to make the first burn.

 Na realidade penso que se tivesse feito a canetagem com óleo mole poderia ter ficado um desenho mais perfeito...
 In fact, I think that if I had done the cannulation with soft oil, it could have been a more perfect design ...

 Mas este é o resultado de uma peça que pintei durante esta grave época que estamos a passar e que vai ficar como lembrança de um tempo tão difícil
But this is the result of a piece that I painted during this serious time that we are going through and that will remain as a reminder of such a difficult time



8 comentários:

  1. Lindo!!!Parabéns pelo belo trabalho!Abraços.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such an interesting shape on your plate, so interesting seeing how you went about making it, so lovely, hope you are staying well through all of this!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! I’m so happy to see you’re safe and healthy through the covid 19.
    Your plate is amazing with beautiful colors and lovely design!
    Wonderful work! You are so talented! Thank you for your lovely comment!
    Have a lovely weekend! Stay safe,take care!
    Dimi...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It’s such a beautiful piece that you painted, dear one. Yes, it will always be a reminder of beauty that you created during this pandemic. Stay well!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW!! I am so impressed with this stunning piece that you painted!! Lovely!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! It was good to hear from you!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ResponderEliminar